Kelsey Daniel Associate / California statewide subrogation attorney | Southern California worker's compensation defense attorney
As an associate with Siegel, Moreno & Stettler, Ms. Daniels specializes in pursuing Workers’ Compensation Subrogation. Since joining the firm in 2013, she has become a client favorite with her extensive knowledge base and tenacity in recovering subrogation claims.
- Attorney: Siegel, Moreno & Stettler, San Diego, CA (December 2013 – Present)
- Handle and manage cases from intake to settlement and/or trial preparation in the areas of Subrogation and Workers’ Compensation Defense including all motions, pleadings, discovery, appearances and client relations.
- Principal and attorney: Law Office of Kelsey Mezzanatto, Riverside, CA (February 2011 – December 2013)
- Perform and manage cases in the following areas of law: family, criminal, civil, and immigration.
- Attorney: The Law Office of R.M. Schlosser, Ontario, CA (November 2010 – March 2011).
- Drafted motions and oppositions such as demurrers, motions to strike, motions for sanctions, motions in limine, motions for continuance of trial, and motions to intervene.
- Performed discovery, researched and analyzed legal issues involving civil procedure, case management, and claims.
- Temporary Attorney: Shernoff Bidart Echeverria, Claremont, CA (December 2010 – January 2011, April 2011 – May 2011).
- Performed discovery utilizing the Clearwell e-Discovery program.
- Judicial Externship: The Honorable Peter H. Carroll, United States Bankruptcy Court, Riverside, CA (January 2009 – August 2009).
- Drafted bench memos on motions to value, reaffirmation agreements, objections to claims, fee applications, orders to show cause, motions to dismiss, and oppositions to motions to dismiss.
- Researched and analyzed various types of motions involving adversary proceedings
- Intern: The Law Offices of Kathleen Albrektson, Redlands, CA (January 2006 – March 2006).
Prepared powers of attorney, advanced health care directives, wills, and trusts.
- J.D. – University of La Verne College of Law – Ontario, CA (2010) – University of La Verne Law Review, Senior Accounts Editor 2009-2010, Staff Editor, 2008-2009, Dean’s List.
- M.B.A. – University of La Verne College of Business & Public Management – La Verne, CA (2011)
- B.A. in Political Science – California State University, San Bernardino (2006)
- California Bar Association (#273664)
- Kelsey Mezzanatto, The Birth of Criminal “Pandering” and The Death of Free Speech Coalition’s “Actual Child” Requirement: The Implications of United States v. Williams, 30 U. LA VERNE L. REV. 532 (2009).
- Microsoft Office Suite